White Beans with Garlic and Spinach
(Shown with Roasted Potatoes, recipe below)
15.5oz Can Cannellini or White Kidney Beans (rinsed well & drained)
2 Cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
2 Cups Spinach (baby or ‘North Star’ Cooking with Spinach)
1 Tbs EV Olive Oil
Splash of Red Wine Vinegar
1. Heat oil over Medium heat. Add garlic and cook for about a minute.
2. Add spinach, in batches, and cook until just wilted.
3. Gently stir in beans, season with salt & pepper and toss to combine.
4. Remove from heat and gently stir in a splash of red wine vinegar.
For Roasted Potatoes:
3 Idaho Potatoes (cut into large cubes)
EV Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put potatoes in a large bowl and add enough thoroughly oil to coat the potatoes.
3. Sprinkle thyme, salt & pepper onto the oiled potatoes and toss to coat.
4. Pour potatoes in an even layer onto a nonstick cookie sheet (sprayed with butter or olive oil spray).
5. Roast for 30-45 minutes, turning potatoes halfway in between.